Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW DESIGNS!


I've just finished designing a new range, and I'm really excited coz it's one I've had floating around in my brain for a few years now!
I've always had a facination for stencil street art, I've been taking photos of it for years now, all over the world. This new range features some of the very best of those photos.
I hope you enjoy looking at them, the full range can be seen at http://www.natbayley.com/
The original photo for this card was taken in the CBD in Melbourne, there's some really awesome street art there.

2 comments:

  1. Your new range looks awesome!
    What's the wholesale price for these?
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin!
    Did you go my website www.natbayley.com and see the rest of the range?
    These cards have an RRP of $6.95.
    If you'd like to sell them wholesale, just fill out the short form on the www.natbayley.com website and you'll get a password that gives you wholesale access!
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete