Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello and welcome to the world of Nat Bayley Handmade cards!I design and hand-make all the cards myself at my studio by Bondi Beach, Australia.

All the cards have a little story about me on the back:

"This card was handmade just for you in my little studio by Bondi Beach, Australia.

When I was a small girl I made cards for the special people in my life, now I make them for the special people in your life."

The range of cards that I produce are really varied. I use textiles, leaves, 3D items, silk papers, my own photographs, cartoons & art works.I also hand make detachable gifts on a card, including; charms, bookmarks and badges.

The cards are all very high quality 320gsm stiff textured art board,11.3cm wide by 17.5cm high.
Many designs are also available in small gift card size 6.5cm x 9.5cm.

They are packaged with a matching coloured envelope, in a high quality crystal-clear dust & age repellent cello. Each card has a clear "handmade" sticker on the front of the cello and the reverse of each card is printed with my story and a "made in Australia" cartoon logo.

All my cards are blank inside.

If you would like information on corporate designs, weddings or other commissions, please contact me: info@natbayley.com


1 comment: